This invaluable tool comes in handy for almost all the user groups, irrespective of their technical knowledge i.e. right from novice to more experienced users, for identifying the problem, locating the root cause of the problem rapidly and deciding on the optimal resolution for solving such problems with ease. It thus helps in quick analysis of the system problems, by the use of latest technology, without any disruption to your schedule.
One Stop Solution for all your technical problems and needs.:
- Device Channels installed and online
- System Information (Model, Processor, Memory, CPU capacity)
- System parameters during IPL
- Parameter Configuration information
- List of Empty datasets
- How can I compare the past and present system states or checkpoints?
- How do I save my analysis time?
- How many DASDs are online? DASD’s most used/least used
- When was the last IPL done?
- Where do backups of RACF Profiles reside?
- How do I get automated email alerts for system issues in advance?
- How do I generate audit reports?
zSAT is a intuitive GUI, which enables the easy monitoring and analysis of z/OS systems, provides secure access to critical areas, and collects data about z/OS system setups. The key characteristic of zSAT is that it provides IBM’s recommendations instantly for critical system parameters, thus helping to boost the performance and greatly reduce the maintenance cost of z/OS systems.
zSAT utilizes the ribbon interface similar to that of Microsoft Office tools, thus making the navigation and representation of the vital system details easier than ever.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use GUI for zEnterprise Professionals
- Allows simple interpretation of complex z/OS control blocks and data areas
- Facilitates z/OS System information collection e.g. RACF Details, IPL Parameters, PARMLIB Details, JES2/3, Configuration, DASD Volume Info, CATALOG View, Language Environment, SMF/RMF configurations
- Capture and compare different system scans
- Allows quick error detection with comparison view of past and current system checkpoints
- Easy navigation and visualization of vital system details
- Generate reports for Audits and Management
- Options to print or export the compared results
- DASD List View - Provides graphical display of Least Used and Over-Used system details
- Easy to install, configure and maintain
- Saves analysis time and effort
- Facilitates easy configuration, without requiring additional client software
- Effective and Efficient navigation and representation of vital system details
- Compatible with any smart devices
- Enhanced Comparison Views
- Powerful Graphical Reporting
- System Health indicators
- Dashboard for critical information
- Generate Alerts
- User Customizable Exits
Find below the list of related products, which fall in the same category as the current product being viewed
- zIDE Pro - A legacy-friendly development and management tool for z/OS applications, with the latest fluent user interface similar to MS Office tools. It interfaces with existing library systems and serves as an interactive development environment for application developers to edit/compile/build programs for applications running on z/OS.
- zDVI - A web-based interface that enables programmers to analyze the unformatted dumps, i.e. SYSM Dumps and SVC Dumps, which were traditionally browsed via the IPCS utility.
- zSAT Overview Presentation
- zSAT Leaflet